Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Picture Board!

7th Grade Students:

Hope you all are enjoying your last weeks of summer! I would like to ask you to do one thing for me before the school year starts. Please choose one photo of one of your more memorable experiences this summer and either bring a copy of it to school on the first day or send it to me in an e-mail so I can print it out. I would like to showcase all the interesting things that we all did this summer on one of my bulletin boards.
To add a little incentive to this, this WILL BE A GRADED ASSIGNMENT. In addition, those of you who bring in or send me a picture on or by the first day of school will receive EXTRA CREDIT. What an easy way to start the school year with an "A"!

Don't forget to finish up your summer homework assignments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon!
Mr. S

No comments:

Post a Comment